Indescribable displays the majesty of creation with scientific findings, photography, and original illustrations. These 100 devotions encourage awe at God’s creativity with an in-depth look at:
- Space, galaxies, planets, and stars
- Earth, geology, oceans, and weather
- Animals: from hummingbirds to dinosaurs
- Our minds, bodies, and imaginations
Indescribable: 100 Devotions About God & Science has sold over 100,000 copies! This book is perfect for children, ages 6-10 years old, and each devotional features a:
- “Be Amazed” section with fascinating scientific facts
- Easy-to-follow, hands-on STEM activity
- Closing prayer
Psalm 19:1 says, “The heavens tell the glory of God. And the skies announce what his hands have made.” It’s impossible to out-imagine God. He orchestrates time, creates light, and speaks things into existence–from the largest stars to the smallest starfish. God is the powerful, purposeful, personal, unparalleled Creator.
Check out Louie Giglio’s other bestselling science devotional, How Great Is Our God: 100 Indescribable Devotions About God and Science.